top of page

Complaints and Right of withdrawal

If you have any complaints about the quality of the flowers you receive, we ask the person who ordered the flowers to contact us by phone or email no later than two days after delivery. We will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied. Remember to have your receipt and a picture of the flowers. In the event of a complaint, we follow the Sales of Goods Act, and we also have a five-day durability guarantee on cut flowers, provided they are properly cared for.

If you have any complaints regarding the durability in accordance with the durability guarantee, come by with the flowers and the receipt, and you will receive new flowers or a voucher. Contact us by phone or email if you are unable to visit the store. Also, keep in mind that flowers have a naturally varying expected lifespan.

Flowers and plants are considered perishable goods and are exempt from the right of withdrawal. For purchases of products other than flowers and plants, the buyer may exercise their right of withdrawal in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Act. Our bouquet courses fall under the category of time-limited hobby courses and are exempt from the right of withdrawal, but can be given away or sold if you cannot use the spot yourself.

If you wish to cancel a flower order, please call us well in advance before the delivery time. In most cases, it is possible to cancel the entire order, provided that goods are not specifically ordered for the order, or that the item has been made, packaged, and possibly delivered. The customer shall be informed of these time limits, which will vary depending on the type of order, and will be charged for non-refundable costs.

In case of delayed or missing delivery that is not caused by the customer or any circumstances on the customer's side, we will do our best to deliver within a new reasonable timeframe. The customer also has the right to cancel the purchase and/or demand a refund of the purchase price. We request written notice via email if this happens.

Complaints and

Right of withdrawal

bottom of page